What Does a Quadrillion Sour Patch Kids Look Like?
There are depressing moments. There are dark places.
And then there's being a 31-year-old man carefully stacking Sour Patch Kids on the kitchen counter in a silent apartment at 2:00am.
To understand how I ended up here, let's back up a couple hours to midnight, when I was staring at my computer at a half-completed post that I hated.
The thing about bad Wait But Why posts is they don't like to reveal themselves right away—they like to disguise themselves as good posts until I work on them for a long time, and then they're suddenly like, "Oh btw I'm a very bad post." And I find myself sitting there in despair, realizing I need to scrap all the work and start something different.
So that's what I did at midnight last night and decided instead to do a post I've been wanting to do for a long time—visually depicting massive numbers, to help get my (and your) head around words like "quadrillion."
The obvious means to do this was to use cubes like those wooden cubic centimeter and cubic decimeter cubes that were in our 3rd grade classrooms, but it was late at night and in my mixture of despair and delirium, I ended up making a fairly inexplicable and weird decision to use Sour Patch Kids as my unit of measurement instead. I don't understand it any better than you do, but it turned into me heading to 7-Eleven at 1:00am to stare at this wall for like 70 seconds:
And somehow, there were no Sour Patch Kids.
I wandered around the store for awhile, and finally I came across this, which I looked at for a long time before determining it really wasn't what I wanted.
I moved on and headed to a nearby convenience store. They also had no normal Sour Patch Kids, just some irritating "eXtreme" version. I wasn't pleased, but it was late, I was aging, and they seemed close enough, so I bought ten bags.
I can't imagine what the cashier thought as I made this 1:30am purchase, other than "this guy is about to have one of the most depressing solo parties of all time."
I finally made it back home, broke open the bags, and started measuring.
3cm x 1cm x .5cm.
Next I lined up 10. Note the unappealing, radioactive colors Cadbury has chosen for its Sour Patch Kids eXtreme brand:
Next I laid 50 out:
And added another layer of 50 on top to make 100:
And in a night fraught with moments of self-loathing, carefully placing 50 eXtreme Sour Patch Kids on top of another 50 eXtreme Sour Patch Kids, alone at 2am, was the low point. Moving on—
Mercifully, I was able to copy and paste for all further building. The next step was to make a stack of ten of my 100-structure above to make 1,000:
That box is 10cm x 10cm x 15cm, so 1 million Sour Patch Kids is a 1m x 1m x 1.5m box:
1,000 of those boxes yields a 10m x 10m x 15m box that holds 1 billion Sour Patch Kids. Just a bit lower than the top of the Green Monster:
1,000 of those and we get to a trillion Sour Patch Kids, forming a 100m x 100m x 150m box that kills a bunch of squirrels in Central Park:
This helps illustrate just how huge a number a trillion is. A trillion is important because it's the largest number that comes up in day-to-day life. We come across a trillion mainly when it comes to the government and money, and it's such a large number, a stack of a trillion tightly-packed Sour Patch Kids would cover a football field and be as high as a 30-story building.
Now we enter the realm of numbers that are normally impossible to conceptualize. Luckily, we have my idiotic Sour Patch Kids method to help.
Taking 1,000 of the football stadium-size trillion box above and arranging them in a 10 x 10 x 10 box with dimensions 1km x 1km x 1.5km, we now have 1 quadrillion Sour Patch Kids, covering most of Downtown Manhattan. A quadrillion is a thousand trillion, or a million billion, and written out, it's 1,000,000,000,000,000.
For reference, I put the Empire State Building and the world's tallest building, Dubai's Burj Khalifa, next to the box.
If you're wondering, experts say that there are somewhere between one and ten quadrillion ants on Earth.
The next step is a quintillion. At their highest cruising altitude, commercial flights fly just above the top of this 10km x 10km x 15km box, which covers most of West LA:
Want to know how small an atom is? According to Physlink.com, there are 1.2 quintillion atoms in a grain of salt. So think about this massive airplane-height stack of tightly-packed Sour Patch Kids above. There are more than that many atoms in one grain of salt. Even more shocking is that NPR says that the number of grains of sand in the world is roughly 7.5 quintillion, only about seven times greater than the number of atoms number in a grain of salt.
Further, 1.7 quintillion represents the number of Sour Patch Kids you'd need to blanket the entire surface of the Earth with them. I depicted 1.7 quintillion below—so if you spread this box out into one layer, it would completely cover every inch of the planet:
1,000 quintillion boxes gets us to 1 sextillion, or a billion of those trillion boxes we saw sitting in Central Park above. 1 sextillion Sour Patch Kids makes a 100km x 100km x 150km stack that covers Switzerland. Note the airplane depicting the highest commercial airplane altitude:
1,000 sextillion makes 1 septillion, and a septillion Sour Patch Kids (1,000km x 1,000km x 1,500km) covers most of India and stretches deep into space, past the international space station:
Any recollection of Avogadro's Number from Chemistry class? It's the number of hydrogen molecules in a gram of hydrogen, and the number of atoms in a mole. The number is 6.022e23, or .6 septillion, which is 60% of the box above. Avogadro was not attractive.
1,000 septillion is 1 octillion, and at this point we move beyond all relevant reference. An octillion Sour Patch Kids is about as big as the Earth:
1,000 Earth-size octillion boxes equals one nonillion, or 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Sour Patch Kids. It stretches about half the distance between the Earth and the moon (384,400 km), which are both drawn to scale:
I am quivering to keep going. I need to know how big the next one (decillion) looks in comparison to the sun and how big the one after that looks in relation to the whole solar system and how many more illions until we're bigger than the galaxy. But I'm gathering my strength and stopping. Because this is a post about big numbers, not about space and distances, and believe me, there will be a thorough post about space and distances some other time, since I've been seriously dating astronomy since I was three.
P.S. Sour Patch Kids are low quality. Nothing will expose something for being made in a factory in the cheapest possible way like opening ten packages of them and looking at a bunch of them for awhile.
P.P.S. I ate no fewer than 30 throughout the night even though I was increasingly appalled by them as I made my 100 structure.
P.P.P.S Sorry for the erratic posting schedule lately. We're going to settle in at one post a week, on Tuesdays.
Like this post on Facebook:
Like Wait But Why on Facebook:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Awesome! Next step would be to research how many Sour Patch Kids are sold annualy and see the size of the SPK block they could made each year. And what if every single SPK ever made were cubed, how big would that cube be?
ReplyDeleteBy the way, do you think there are more ants or tree leaves in the world?
I was waiting for this part at the end. :(
DeletePut a little weird music behind it and you will have the 1960's "Powers of 10" video! :-)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'd like to see if you can substantiate the 7.5 quintrillion grains of sand stat. A cube of 7.5 quintrillion grains of sand would be MUCH smaller than the cube on LA. And I have a hard time believing that all of the sand in the beaches, the deserts, etc would fill just that cube. Keep NPR on their toes!
Thanks to Bob Larson's brilliant insight we have discovered that grains of sand are significantly smaller than Sour Patch Kids. News at 11.
DeleteIf I had to choose one blog from the whole Internet to marry, this would be it. Good work. It is an official day-brightener.
ReplyDeleteI am glad Cadbury still hss a good name in the UK, but Kraft are trying their hardest to make us move to Nestlé.
ReplyDeleteGreat, now I want some sour patch kids. They're not even that good anymore!
ReplyDeleteNow get some sleep!
ReplyDeleteyou would like Grahams Number (watch on Numberphiles YouTube Channel)
ReplyDeletePart of this post reminded me of Maddox's article on "extreme" marketing: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=xtreme_bullshit
ReplyDeleteWell! Where to start! Its a very good analogy to try to help us get some handle on all these nebulous numbers flying round. The debt crisis, this newest "shutdown" size of "atoms" - well done. In UK, we have Jelly Babies and suchlike, which are of comparable quality. Great idea to post it on YT with suitable soundbacking
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! Thank you! Keep going!
ReplyDeleteHey--but wait! In space, wouldn't the SPKs compress all together? or burst?
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing that somewhere between one sextillion and one septillion, you would run out of either Carbon or Hydrogen atoms, presuming that you were making them all on Earth out of atoms already here.
ReplyDeleteDude: Stop. You're freaking me out.
ReplyDelete"And in a night fraught with moments of self-loathing, carefully placing 50 eXtreme Sour Patch Kids on top of another 50 eXtreme Sour Patch Kids, alone at 2am, was the low point."
ReplyDeleteI love you!!!
Charming!! What I am wondering at the moment is how many functioning neurons it will take to open the Federal Government??
ReplyDeleteOh my God, your posts actually stimulate my brain. Numbers make me think, dimensions make me smile. I'm a closet astronomer wanna-be, and I rarely hear anyone else say they dig stars and space too! I found your blog recently and am so glad I did. Any chance you're single? I'm sure you're never been asked THAT on here before! Bye for now.
ReplyDeleteA question of an unsuspected gravity!
ReplyDeleteyeah. i kind of love you. this blog is rad.
ReplyDeleteLove your articles. Bookmarked the page and visit regularly :)
ReplyDeleteThe sextillion SPKs squished the part of Germany I grew up in. I was raised in both the US and Germany by an American father and a German mother and had trouble figuring out which country to call home. I went to Germany for a year in my late twenties to determine my nationality once and for all. I realized that I was an American because Germans laugh at completely different things. Americans write blog posts like this one and shop at Archie McPhee's for bacon air fresheners, librarian action figures, and handerpants.
ReplyDeleteHanderpants??!!!!!
DeleteNo fucking way!!
I feel like a sour patch kid. I see your constant need to shrink yourself and feel like a particle of dust floating in space. That, combined with your schadenfreude desire to pit someone against the reality of their own insignificance. Oh well, we all get distracted eventually, don't we? Great blog. Keep the posts coming, even if every post isn't as informative/groundbreaking as the other. They're all equally amusing.
ReplyDeleteWhere's the sequel to why procrastinators procrastinate? I've refreshed this page a few times in the last twelve hours.
A challenge.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Vera, i want o share my testimony about the good work of Dr Ojuku, I was in am relationship for the pass five years and it was very successful until my boyfriend went out one day with his friend, then after he has come back by evening i welcome him we both hung each other kill and lot more, then the next day morning he said he is was going to the shop, i said okay then he left for the shop not knowing that he did not go to the shop but went to his friend place who told him that i am not good for him that he should look for another girlfriend, when i was in the class receiving lectures i receive a call from my brother opposite to the house were his friend rented that he saw my boyfriend with a girl coming out of his friend room i hardly believe it cause i trusted him so much, really after the lecture i rush down to his friend house i found out the my boy friend was having sex with another girl which his friend chooses for him , then i went away from there with tears on my eye i could not resist it cause i love him like never before, i never love a man like that before, then i tried to stop him for going to the friend house but he turn against me and sent me away from his house, calling me all sot of names, then i have no were to go to cause i am an orphan, i went to my course mate house, i stay they for the past 8 month but still it was hardly for me to stop thinking of him i was almost frustrated all because i am thinking of him, i said to myself i can not resist it any more, i most get to the end of this, then i beg my friend to please introduce me to any of the spell caster she know about, then she introduce me to one spell caster called Dr agbala, i do not know that he can not even do any thing but just to eat up my money and run away, them i said since Dr agbala can not bring him back that means i can get him again, my friend again introduce me to one other spell caster, his name is Dr Ojuku i don know this man was gos sent to me to save my life, then i told him everything that is going on then he said that my boyfriend is been arrested by another spell caster which the other of his girl friend went to meet, then he said that is noting that he will bring him back within 2 to 3 days, but i hardly believe him cause i have contacted another spell caster nothing was done, really after he has commence on my spell work my run away lover called me at night and start begging on the phone that i should please forgive him that he did not know what he was doing that is the reason why he drove me out of the house, then i have no choice than to forgive him, then i forgive him ever since then we have been together with love cares, everything and he even propose a marriage to me now, please you need to try and help me to thank this man, and also if you have any type of problem please don not hesitate to contact him immediately cause he is God sent, him contact detail is: greatojukuspellhome@gmail.com please you need to contact him now on: greatojukuspellhome@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI want to use this opportunity to tell everyone about Dr Shiva of reunitingexspell@yahoo.com on how he help me reunited with my husband after 2 months of divorce.My husband divorce me because he saw another woman in his office and he said to me that he is no longer in love with me anymore and decide to divorce me.I seek help from the Net and i saw good talk about Dr Shiva and i contact him and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me which i use to get my husband back within 2 days.If you need his help Email him at reunitingexspell@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteTHE GREAT DR OGIDIGBI WHO BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME .
ReplyDeleteMy name is mary snoop I live in USA, . My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that he was possessing. He was now having another girl friend called jane, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in my house anymore because of this new girl friend. I became confused and didn't know what to do . So i became worried and stranded, , because I have never experienced a thing like this before in my life. So I decided to visit a spell caster online, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back,DR OGIDIGBI so I email him with his email ogidigbioracletemple@gmail.com immediately and I explained to him all my problems and immediately he reply to me that it will be very easy for him to solve, i have been helping people a situation like the one i have. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me immediately he is through with the spell casting. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really believe him. So it was 9:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband's call, and he told me that he was coming back home , and he apologized to me, and told me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some minutes later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lots of love and happiness again, and our love was now stronger than how it were before. And he also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank " Dr OGIDIGBI " for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my life. My advice for you out there who your husband or your wife is acting strange or behaving the same way like this, or you have any problem with your relationship or anything related to do with spell casting, is for you to go and visit this VIA email: ogidigbioracletemple@gmail.com, and i assure you that he will be of help to you, and I am 90% sure that he will solve it out.
Thank Dr ogidigbi
I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;okutemple@hotmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:okutemple@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;okutemple@hotmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:okutemple@hotmail.com
Hello every body
ReplyDeleteMy name James cater, from USA, I want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to Dr omon who brought back my love that has left me for 6years within 48hours, i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every week end so that those that did not read about it last will read about it this week, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to Dr omon and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address: omonualovespelltemple@hotmail.com, you can still contact me through my email to know more about him.this is my email address: omonualovespelltemple@hotmail.com
Hello
ReplyDeleteHi My name is “ALINA” just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 4years with 3kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had a fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn’t want to loose him but everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster called Prophet Lord solutionoflovespelltemple@gmail.com who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used roots and herbs… Within 7 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our fourth child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need’s it… You can email him solutionoflovespelltemple@gmail.com … Don’t give up just yet, the different between “Ordinary” & “Extra-Ordinary” is the “Extra” so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it’s truly worth it. his email; solutionoflovespelltemple@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am giving this testimony because l am happy.
My name is mrs. Santana Valdez from Houston, taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once. when I went to Africa in June 9th 2013 this year on a business summit. I ment a man called dr. lala .He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love’s gone, misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i’m now happy & a living testimony because the man I had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 2 years… I really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when I met this spell caster, I told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first I was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but I just gave it a try. and in 6 days when I returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn’t believe it because the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all I wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address lalapumena@gmail.com.
Great Potato I thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you I would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address... lalapumena@gmail.com
please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay..
What a powerful man such as Dr lala.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. lalapumena@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy Name is QUEEN.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again.it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in 3 days time..and when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with kids and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail him to lalapumena@gmail.com I cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck:lalapumena@gmail.com.ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: lalapumena@gmail.com